Expressions of Interest are open for Boroondara community members to join Council’s Library Services Advisory Committee.
Community members should:
- have a passion for library services;
- live, work, study or visit Boroondara;
- have relevant skills and experience, and
- be able to meet quarterly for about two hours.
If you’re interested in being on the committee, take a look at the Terms of Reference and complete the nomination form. Submissions are due to Kate Brewster, Manager Community Information and Libraries by Friday 17 March and can be received by:
- email: Kate.Brewster@boroondara.vic.gov.au
- mail: City of Boroondara, Boroondara Library Service, Private Bag 1, Camberwell 3124
Contact Kate Brewster on Kate.Brewster@boroondara.vic.gov.au or 9278 4673 for more information.